A ground-breaking plant-based food technology company based in Oss, Netherlands are disrupting consumer buying habits with their delicious and innovative products and are now looking for a Marketing Manager. Available in the UK, US, Australia and Europe they are a SME brand with Blue-Chip ambitions.
The perfect position for a Marketing Graduate or Manager with at least 1 years-experience in the food & drink industry who is looking to gain first-hand experience and wanting to progress their career in Marketing within this sector.
It’s a real opportunity to grow with a small and dynamic team with big plans.
As part of the company, you will enjoy a varied role that will expose you to all aspects of the business.
On a day-to-day basis expect to be communicating with internal teams in Operations and Finance, and external teams of PR, Digital Marketing and Sales, all while working very closely with the CEO of the company. Expect to be uploading content to the brands’ websites, managing or consulting on newsletter mailouts, regularly working on schedules and content for the social media channels and co-ordinating public events.
You will also be expected to monitor campaign performance across the brand and make data driven suggestions about what is working and what needs to be fixed.
Ideally you will have some experience in a similar role or have studied Marketing or related courses and be looking to develop and expand your communication and Marketing skills further.
generating and supporting Marketing campaigns, creating and monitoring PR and digital strategies that are put together via an external PR Team and give feedback and make decisions on highly engaging Marketing content on all social media platforms and websites while delivering results that drive and advertise the brand online and in public.
• Help develop and market the brand across various online channels and in public
• Consult on; prepped content daily from the Marketing & PR team that goes on to the company’s websites & online channels including; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube
• Consult with a graphic designer on what will need to be done for online content, merch and POS displays
• Carrying out industry research and analysis making suggestions and plans
• Liaise with external Website Designers & Digital Optimiser agency during brand development stages
• Update Google Adwords advertisements accordingly re Brand Promotion and Seasonal Campaigns
• Monitor paid Social Media campaigns and analysing campaigns to achieve best return on investment through PR agency
• Carrying out regular keyword & search term competitor analysis, updating websites news posts and other web pages
• Introduce new ideas that will help us attract new customers to the brand either online or in public according to new trends
• General support for the wider team
• Attend meetings and take notes with on behalf of the CEO
• Experience in a Marketing / Digital Marketing role or have studied a similar field
• Numerical and commercially minded and data driven – working with Operations
• Comfortable with tools such as Google analytics, Google Adwords and understand Social Media Platforms
• Email marketing experience using platforms such as Mail Chimp
• Experience in using CMS systems such as WordPress
• A pro-active approach and a strong willingness to learn, and a wish to contribute positively to the department in a proactive way
• Very strong computer literacy, including: Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and desirably Photoshop
• Ability to work alone and manage workload and schedules
• Have a broad knowledge of the Food & Drink Industry and have worked on a brand like this before
If you feel like you are an ideal candidate for this role and are based near Oss in the Netherlands, apply now with a copy of your latest CV!