A growing company based near Bracknell are looking for a Finance Manager to join their Team.
This role has a commercial element as you will be involved in revenue reporting, risk identification and spotting opportunities that will enable growth. You will be working in collaboration with internal teams including delivery and sales, accurately forecasting project and retained revenue to ensure business is continually growing.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager
• Maintain profitability, efficiency, quality and other delivery performance measures through defining, implementing and reporting.
• Support effective and profitable operational running of the business by reviewing and identifying costs and efficiencies
• Responsible for weekly project team and studio resource reporting including but not limited to revenue generated, studio utilisation, billable and non-billable time.
• Maintain management information around status of projects, resources and key commercial issues.
• Ensure project payment milestones are invoiced accurately in a timely manner and work with the finance team to ensure timely payment of invoices and resolution of queries.
• Help with weekly and monthly management reporting on a prepayment and accrual basis.
• Continuously improving internal financial processes.
• If you have agency experience, this is a plus.
• Experience working in finance, in the service sector or consultancy business would help you to understand our operations and revenue models fairly quickly.
• A fast learner, in picking up processes with the ability to provide meaningful reports.
This opportunity provides competitive remuneration, benefits, career progression along side a great team. If you feel like an ideal candidate for this Finance Manager position, apply now with a copy of your latest CV!