A leading content marketing company based in Knightsbridge, London are looking for a Producer with 3-5 years of experience in all facets of short-form video production. The ideal candidate will have extensive pre-production and field experience, running shoots in both unscripted and soft-scripted production, as well as proficiency in concepting, budgeting, casting and scheduling. Experience producing photo shoots and animations and familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud are pluses.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: providing feedback at conceptual stage to understand feasibility from a technical and budgetary perspective.
Managing the kick off once the concept is approved, as well as the on-time and on-budget delivery of the idea (that we can all feel proud of). The Producer is the point person for all day-to-day internal project responsibilities.
There are times when the producer will be required for client meetings and will work closely with the strategic and account teams.
• Understand how to scope projects. This includes but is not limited to: ballparking costs and timing of creative ideas, determining feasibility of deliverables, resourcing creative teams (and other departments when necessary – i.e. technical producer, community), time needed across teams resourced, development and management of timelines, development of estimates and SOW.
• Establishing a clear understanding of the brand, its visual identity, do’s and don’ts, and overall scope in order to steer creative in the right direction. Lead teams by communicating a vision for the project that involves the right people scoped at the optimal levels for project success.
• Ability to manage creative expectations. Producer should be able to provide creative solutions to help realise the creative ambition and add value to the creative idea.
• Manage interdisciplinary teams of photographers, videographers, animators and editors to ensure work is delivered on time.
• Manage account expectations ensuring account managers are briefed and deliver estimates and scopes that reflect the creative ambition, help the creative provide feedback and managing through the production of the idea to delivery on scope, on time and within budget.
• Producer must be able to manage production budgets, ensuring teams, partners and OOP do not exceed the scope.
• Partner with account team, developing client facing estimates, SOW and timelines.
• Act as primary day-to-day contact for the multimedia team. Work with team to ensure day-to-day allocations and deliverables are being managed in order to work towards deadlines.
• Manage the creative process: Understand how to resource, schedule creative briefings, develop internal timelines to meet client meetings/expectations, manage resource hours to not burn scope, keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue status reports, and meeting notes after each meeting. Manage budget throughout the length of the production process.
• Producer should have a good understanding of all things related to production: understand specs for digital or content creation (film, stills, etc.), understand rights as it relates to location and talent negotiation/rights/usage.
• Producer should have an existing list of strong vendor relationships across a wide range of different types of production (tech/interactive, film, stills, experiential). As well as continuing to build new relationships.
Skills and experience required by a desired applicant:
• EMEA, APAC, and US experience
• B2B, working on oil & gas, pharma and automotive industry
• Manage and execute shoots from pre-production to post production stages
• Responsible for overseeing legal releases and providing contracts to appropriate crew and vendors
• Knowledge of production gear, including cameras and G&E, and the costs associated
• Create, manage, and implement budgets throughout a global scale
• Have a data base of fixers, shooters, and production crew in every global region
• Ensure media delivery in various formats
• 3-5 years of advertising agency or production company production experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required (or equivalent).
• Experience managing project budgets anywhere from less than £25k to £200k
• Experience managing clients (internal) on project scope and delivery.
• Strong communications, time management and organisation skills.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong familiarity with digital and social platforms
• Proficiency with MS Office software
• Strong understanding of the mix/balance of business, creative and technical work.
• Strong problem-solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environments.
• Be a demonstrated self-starter that works well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Producer! If you feel like an ideal candidate for this Producer role, apply now with your latest CV!
Closing date: 28/03/19